**OUR NEXT AVAILABLE TAPING: All Fall Tapings Are Currently SOLD OUT**
**Please read all information below for updated COVID-19 protocols**
Ever wanted to see a late night talk show in person, but can’t make it to New York or L.A.?
Ever wanted to see local entertainment television be produced first hand?
"The Nite Show with Danny Cashman" is filmed before a live studio audience in The Gracie Theatre at Husson University in beautiful Bangor, Maine.
Tapings begin at 6 p.m., but we ask that you arrive no later than 5:45 p.m.
We ask that all audience members be at least 14 years or older.
There is no charge to get in, but we do ask that tickets are requested in advance.
To request tickets to a taping of “The Nite Show with Danny Cashman,” simply click on the taping date you would like to attend below. Space can be limited for some tapings, so please try to submit your request in advance.
Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you at a future taping of "The Nite Show with Danny Cashman!"
- Tickets ARE required for tapings of The Nite Show with Danny Cashman.
- There is reduced capacity for our audience, so if you do not plan to attend after requesting tickets, please let us know.
- Masks are required at the taping.
- Persons living together will be allowed to sit together, otherwise individuals must physically distance in our audience.
- Persons without tickets will NOT be allowed into the theater.
- All attendees must also give us their names, addresses, and phone numbers upon arrival in the event contact tracing is necessary.
- In the past, audience members have been permitted to arrive late and walk in. People can still arrive late if they wish, although audience members will only be allowed in during commercial breaks and in between shows. In order to be allowed in to see the beginning of the show, please arrive by 5:45 p.m.
All tapings begin at 6 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Available taping dates:
Or, contact us here if you have questions and we will respond lickity-split:
Wednesday, September 16 - click here for tickets!
Wednesday, October 14 - click here for tickets!
Wednesday, October 28 - click here for tickets!
Wednesday, November 18 - click here for tickets!